Wednesday 1 February 2012

Young British Designers



Hello everyone,

Well yet again instead of doing my work I have been I have been trailing the web looking for new and inspiring designs to share with you and I think I have actually struck gold. I stumbled across the website http://www.youngbritishdesigners.com and I have to say these designers mix quirky and sexy together to form a deadly combination of killer clothes.


My favourite has to be from the collection borne by Elise Berger. This sassy little skirt with the uniquely attached halter neck creates a sexy yet wearable little number and at half the price what is not to love (reduced from £160 to £70).



Next in the running is this amazing vintage inspired black Victoria dress designed by Minna. Although this dress is vintage inspired its edginess created by the sheer stripes brings it right up to date. This dress is so versatile as it would look great dressed up or down, pair with a bra-let for that extra sexy image or layer with vest tops for a slightly subtler look. And again you can have that designer feel and quality for one third of the original price (reduced from £310 to £93).


For a slightly different twist on the original black and white stripy top, how about you opt for this quirky ‘brick’ graphic t-shirt by Olivia Rubin. So distinctive, yet so very wearable. This piece can be worn with almost anything, pair with jeans and converse for a laid back look, or wear with a black skater skirt and black heels to form an edgy evening look and at only £45 reduced from £81 grab it quick before it is too late.





Even Fearne Cotton is massive fan of Olivia Rubin as she looks stunning in a brick print LBD featured below.


These are just a small selection of the amazing collection of clothes I discovered from the site; I think I will definitely be adding it to my favourites tab for future reference. What can I say, I think Britain has some very talented young designers to offer and I think we should be doing our best to support them.


Till next time

Ally J
xXx
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really enjoy reading them all and I try my best to look at everyones blogs and comment back :)

© Fashion Nerdette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig