Friday 9 March 2012

Shoe Heaven

Hello everyone,

Sorry I haven't posted in a while I have been super busy with uni work but at least I can say I haven't taken up a permanent residence in the library like some other students I know. However, I can never stay away from fashion for too long, even in the middle of writing an essay I cannot control my need to Google the latest trends and search around all my favourite stores.Although this time instead of being fixated on clothes I found myself being drawn towards some of the most amazing shoes I have ever seen. I have never been a massive shoe collector until about three months ago and since then I have definitely been making up for lost time. I think I have actually managed to get enough pairs to fill my first shoe rack :). So next to take pride of place on my new shoe rack are hopefully some of the following masterpieces...



Topshop - £65.00

River Island - £75.00


Or how about adding a bit of colour to your spring wardrobe with these beauties...
Aldo - £125.00



Aldo - £80.00

And these are shoes I dream of in my sleep and hope that one day I will some how save up the money to buy them...

Alexander McQueen - £345.00

Asos - Kat Maconie Sylvia    - £250.00
Asos - Messecca Muffy - £260.00

What would you have in your shoe heaven?

Till next time....

Ally J

xXx

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really enjoy reading them all and I try my best to look at everyones blogs and comment back :)

© Fashion Nerdette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig