Tuesday 25 September 2012

He was a skater boy...she said see you later boy...

Hello...

So today I wanted to show you all some of my birthday prezzies. Off my lovely boyfriend I received a pair of american apparel disco pants, I have been lusting after these for so long and it is definitely true that they suck you in. I also got these amazing studded black high tops, which I adore! My boyfriend definitely gets extra brownie points for these gifts.

I decided to go for a slightly edgy skater look today. Believe it or not I was actually a little skater girl around the age of 14, I would walk around in a pair of DC's and baggy jeans with zips all the way up to my hip and yes I actually thought I was the bomb! Thankfully this look is a little less baggy and slightly more toned down. To create this laid back look I paired my disco pants with a black vest and then layered over it a cut out checkered shirt. This outfit is perfect for a chilled out day as every item of clothing in this look is so comfortable.

What do you all think?


The outfit






Checkered Shirt - Topshop
Vest  - Topshop
Disco Pants - American Apparel
Shoes - Gift


The accessories





Hope you are all having a lovely week.


Love

Ally J

xXx

SHARE:

5 comments:

  1. the shoes are so awesome! I love my AA pants, what an awesome bf you have. I hope you had a lovely day and I always enjoy reading your posts. They look great on you!

    t h e l o v e l y s h a d e s of p e p p e r

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE those shoes and the whole outfit is lovely :)
    I used to be a "wannabee goth" or something like that when I was in my teenage years... the amount of black eyeshadow and liner I used back then is insane :)
    I think its fun to look back at it now cause its nice to remember different episodes in ones life :)
    I do not mean now that goth people aren´t pretty or anything, I think they are very pretty :) Its just that that look was maybe not the best for me :D
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah you look gorgeous! The disco pants are fab. Hope you had a lovely birthday :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful, love the disco pants! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely pants girl! I want one for myself as well!

    xx
    Jenny / Rocknrollerr.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really enjoy reading them all and I try my best to look at everyones blogs and comment back :)

© Fashion Nerdette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig