Saturday 1 December 2012

Firmoo Review

Hey Guys...

Sorry about the lack of posts but I have been busy trying to sort out some form of employment for when I graduate, so this week I have been busy with applications and interviews. (Some interview outfit posts to come) Anyway on with my orginal post.

I was contacted a few weeks a go by Firmoo, an online shop for glasses & sunglasses, the range is great and I love the shape of a lot of the frames. Here are the frames I chose to review...


And if being great value is not enough for you, you can also join the First Pair Free Programme where you only have to pay for shipping, can you really get any better value for money than that! (http://www.firmoo.com/free-glasses.html)


So check them out, you won't be disappointed :)


Love

Ally J

xXx
SHARE:

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really enjoy reading them all and I try my best to look at everyones blogs and comment back :)

© Fashion Nerdette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig