Saturday 2 February 2013

Tie-Dye-Tastic

Hey Peepz...

So today has been a pretty lazy and unproductive day for me. It's not that I haven't attempted to do work....I mean I have tried to write some more of my dissertation but instead of writing I have mainly been staring at the same paragraph for the past couple of hours.

So I thought to try and get out of my writers block I would distract myself for a bit by sharing a quick outfit post with you all. Today I have decided to go for a slightly grungy look, I think it was mainly so I could wear comfy clothes whilst being lazy. I have been scanning the shops for ages to try and find a black jumper that would go with these tie dye leggings, I am one of those people that even though I know the leggings aren't see through I still need a top long enough to cover my bum. So after a long time of searching I finally found this jumper on Asos in the sale for £15!









Jumper - Asos
Leggings - Topshop
Boots - Topshop

I paired my outfit with my new Topshop Oxblood cut out boots, which actually haven't left my feet since buying them. They are so god damn comfy, I haven't even had to wear them in!


Necklace - \Urban Outfitters

Then to accessorise I wore my new aztec triangle necklace from Urban Outfitters, again another bargain at £6 and I decided to mix and match my earrings, to make my look even more quirky. I know the pictures below look slightly weird of my ears (it kind of makes me go cross eyed looking at both of them) however, I just wanted to show you what I was wearing in either ear.




Both earrings are from Topshop, one is a hoop and cross earrings and the other is a stud with an ear chain attached.


Hope you are all having a fab weekend :)



Love



Ally J

SHARE:

14 comments:

  1. these leggings are amazing! Whole outfit looks fab :)

    Kirstie xx

    folkinfabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute! :)
    Great outfit!
    http://dreameranete.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit, you look great! xxx

    seeking--serendipity.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit, the leggings give it such an edge. Cute ear cuff too!


    http://torsx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the leggings, and all of your accessories are great too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love all of the outfits you wear :)
    Love the accessories, especially that necklace :)
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely lovely outfit. hyped on LB

    the earcuff is amazing!


    followed on gfc, so looking forward to seeing more from you now!!

    would love if you checked my blog out!

    www.sophie-lm.blogspot.co.uk


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the necklace xx

    fashiontattt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The jewellery really makes this outfit. They look perfect with the tie dye!

    http://www.danielleyc.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the necklace and your boots are amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the jewellery!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the UD naked basics palette, real techniques brushes and essie polishes! click here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really enjoy reading them all and I try my best to look at everyones blogs and comment back :)

© Fashion Nerdette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig