Saturday 10 August 2013

Bloggers_love event with Nicola Crawford & Angel Armogida


So Thursday night I headed off to my first blogger event. I was kindly invited by Bloggers Love to their event at The Penthouse Leicester Square where Nicola Crawford and Angel Armogida were showcasing their new designs. It was a great night, with great tunes, drinks, manicures, cupcakes and some lovely company by lots of fellow bloggers.

As I had such a great night I thought I would show you all a few snaps that I took, sorry I don't have many but I was busy drinking and getting my nails done ;)



Above are some pictures of Nicola Crawford's jewellery designs. Her collection was gorgeous and each piece told a different story, there were three main themes to her collection, including: secret garden, lost words and with love. It would be hard for me to choose a favourite piece as they were all so beautiful but I would have to say I like the secret garden collection as it contained key pendants and ivy rings. 

You can check out her collection here: 




Sorry about the cringey photos of me, I just really loved my new shirt from Zara and wanted to show you all, plus there was an awesome view from The Penthouse but unfortunately we didn't quite manage to catch it in the background.





Above is Angel Armogida's new collection, she is an extremely talented designer who actually never studied fashion but just one day decided to start making dresses (I think we can safely say she made the right decision). All her dresses and evening gowns are hand made so you are definitely getting value for money, some of them are even Swaroski embellished. My favourites from her collection are the two black dresses above, being such a fan of black these were right up my street. The black sequin dress was actually raffled off and the proceeds went to Cancer Research.

You can see more of the collection here:


Overall I had a fab night, met some great people and saw some lovely new designs.






SHARE:

7 comments:

  1. Looks like a great evening :)

    Thanks for checking out my blog, I am now following!

    Alice x

    http://alicepalacee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it would've been a lovely event to go to! Just followed on GFC :)

    www.debrabros.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey :) Thanks for leaving a lovely comment on my blog - I really like yours! The event looks like a lot of fun and I can sense you had a great time! Your hair is amazing too, btw. I'm now following :)

    http://thecuriousklutz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so wanted to get to this but lack of money got in the way! Looks like a great event x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, I would love to start attending events like this! The Zara shirt! I was on the verge of tears that I couldn't buy it during my last shopping trip, but it looks gorgeous on you! x
    www.colourmein-sc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look super cute! love your plaid top! super pretty on you!:)
    followed u via bloglovin. mind to follow back dear?♡

    http://www.stylecompetiter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your outfit at this event is amazing - I want that top!

    Now following your blog on GFC so I can keep up to date with your posts - would love for you to pop over to mine and have a look at my latest grunge inspired posts :)

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    Thanks!

    Charlie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really enjoy reading them all and I try my best to look at everyones blogs and comment back :)

© Fashion Nerdette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig