Sunday 17 August 2014

PLAYING FESTIVAL DRESS UP







All clothing - Topshop
Cross Necklace - Italian Boutique

While Justin Timberlake did his thang this weekend at V Fest, I decided to pretend I was there by turning up 'cry me a river' (but not quite stalking a Britney lookalike) and dressing up in the only things in my wardrobe that I thought resembled a bit of a festival get up. Obviously, I would probably need to go more 'Hunter' than 'peep toe' if I was actually there, but considering I wasn't, *sigh*, I could indulge in such fashion luxuries as heels.

Did anyone head to 'V' this weekend? What were your fashion must haves? 

Ally

x
SHARE:

3 comments:

  1. wow very funky outfit! love it x

    http://lifeofacameo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your shoes! and the whole outfit actually!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really enjoy reading them all and I try my best to look at everyones blogs and comment back :)

© Fashion Nerdette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig