Sunday 1 February 2015

SUNDAY BLUEZ







Jacket - Asos
Sweat - French Connection
Skirt - Asos
Necklace - Accessorize
Boots - Ella Cru

Another weekend over....how time flies when you want to keep having fun!

I received the skirt pictured above from my Ma and Pa for Christmas, as a new addition to my work wardrobe. I get a bit bored of wearing black everyday in the Offuce, even though it is my favourite colour and the most flattering, however, some colleagues are starting to think I am a bit of an emo, so I am making a conscious effort to add in a few splashes of colour.

Normally at work I would pair this skirt with a black sweatshirt to smarten it up, but for the weakened I thought I could add a casual touch with my trusty French Connection sweat. The perfect smart/cool ensemble.

Do any of you have an item of clothing you like to wear to work and out at the weekend?



Ally J

x
SHARE:

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful look, love your skirt. ^^
    New post is online...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour of our skirt, it looks amazing! x

    CLAIRELOUISE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that skirt! Wish I could rock it like you do! I'm too gangly for it *sad face*

    Love your blog, followed!
    www.emilyroseperrin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful dash of colour :)
    Rebecca / rebeccamariee.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that shade of blue! The skirt really does seem so versatile for both office and weekend wear xx
    Love and Marmalade

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really enjoy reading them all and I try my best to look at everyones blogs and comment back :)

© Fashion Nerdette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig