Sunday 15 February 2015

TAKE ME TO A TEA PARTY








Jacket - Asos
Dress* - George at Asda
Belt - Asos
Shoes - Topshop
Necklace - Italian Boutique
I think with this outfit I was definitely ready for a tea party, I don't normally dress up very girly but this dress was just the right amount of girly with a nice grunge, and the best part, it was so cheap! I haven't shopped at Asda before and now that I have a few pieces from their catalogue I think I am definitely converted and would buy from there in the future. I paired my new dress with my trusty Asos leather jacket which I think just gets better with age and my peep toe leather boots.

From creating this look I definitely feel like going for some afternoon tea next weekend, does anyone have any recommendations?



Ally

x
SHARE:

8 comments:

  1. very cute,love the dress
    lets follow each other! just let me know and I will follow back :)

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit! Love the print of the dress, totally agree with you it's girly but there's deffo grunge vibes! xx

    ☾ Liquorice Pearls ☾

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit :D
    Your hair is gorgeous :D

    http://my-classy-touch.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty outfit, adore the dress!x

    CLAIRELOUISE

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really enjoy reading them all and I try my best to look at everyones blogs and comment back :)

© Fashion Nerdette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig