Saturday 1 August 2015

WHISTLE (WHILE YOU WORK IT)

Whistles Leather Pumps
Grey Knit Cut Out Jumper - Urban Outfitters
Jeans - Topshop
Pumps - Whistles

For the past 21 days I have been taking part in the bikini body challenge which has taken social media by storm on Facebook, run by Michael Gray a personal trainer he has kindly released 3 weeks of diet plans and on a daily basis releases 15-20 mins of exercises you should do. I have found the whole experience really great, the sense of community and support on the group has been amazing. I didn't really have a lot of weight I wanted to lose but since starting work in an Office I have become a lot less active and so have put on a bit of weight consequently. So my main goal was to tone and lose a couple of inches off my waist. I am happy to say I have lost 3 pounds and 1.5 inches off my waist :). If any one wants to try it out you can find it here.

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend.



Ally
SHARE:

5 comments:

  1. lovely post!
    check out my blog + follow back?

    xo,
    Jess | wildvagabondss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love your top! its so gorgeous!

    Aine Oh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty jumper! Also love the color and you styled it perfectly! :)
    Simimaus

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one incredibly stylish look and you wear it so well - it's unusual, but everything works perfectly together. Good luck with moving house by the way, as well as whatever your new venture may be! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love ripped jeans! That jumper with the slits is great.

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really enjoy reading them all and I try my best to look at everyones blogs and comment back :)

© Fashion Nerdette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig